Since 2007, Legentum offers cutting-edge data protection and privacy services. Our approach is based on thorough understanding of legal and technology aspects of personal data processing. We focus always on ensuring practical solutions to our clients’ data protection challenges.
Our clientele covers a wide range of businesses, including, ICT, media, finance, insurance and engineering as well as public sector. We operate in both B2C and B2B environments.
In addition to data protection and privacy matters, we advise our clients continuously in diverse legal assignments related to ICT, corporate matters, commercial contracts, intellectual property rights and employment.
The following activities represent the core of our data protection and privacy services offering:
- Planning and managing comprehensive data protection programmes
- Assessing and drafting data protection agreements
- Planning and implementing personal data transfers outside EU/EEA
- Designing and implementing data protection in services, applications and products
- Executing data protection risk and impact assessments
- Offering data protection officer as a service and
- Providing data protection training
For detailed data protection, privacy and other legal advice, please contact us by email or telephone or use the contact form below.
Erkka Pälä, founding partner
Master of Laws – University of Helsinki, 2005
Master of Science in Engineering – Helsinki University of Technology , 1997
Licensed legal counsel 2013
Telephone +358 50 3727 685